SCADpad Living Services
The goal for our class was to provide home automation, key services (food delivery & laundry) while providing education for the SCADpad resident during their stay in the micro house. Our team-specific task was “living services” those that facilitated the micro housing lifestyle. We developed three innovative concepts that used technology for services for a micro housing enclave: a cycle-of-food groceries and prepared food delivery service, an RIFD enabled laundry delivery service and a delivery Hub concept.
On this project, I was responsible for the following:
- Point person for the Living Services team.
- Mapped and created prototypes for all concepts.
- Was a speaker in all presentations.
- Produced wireframes for a website.
- Created branding for 15 concepts across the project.
- Designed packaging.
- Made implementation guides.